Sunday 21 June 2015

YOU MAKE ME BRAVE...

(Image Credit: pinterest.com)
The pale aqua blue sky, with strokes of pink  and red shades, appeared lovely and beautiful,like painting adorned on a canvas. The vibrant auroras (polarlights) , of lapis lazulli and turquoise color, were visible, stretching across the horizon.
And soon , glittering stardust began to fall upon the ground, as snowflakes fall during winters on Earth. 
A Breathtaking, Immaculate and Surreal..... HEAVEN!!!!!

I swiftly climbed the pearly ,white stairs, and turned left towards the library. Almost gasping, and unconcerned about the Tiara, slowing slipping from my head, the silver crown fitted with diamonds and pearls.
I reached the Library, a grand, colossal one, where many , large volumes of books were stored.
After a quick glance at the room, I reached towards the Mahogany desk, behind which,I found Father , scribbling something in a thick , plum colored Journal.
"Father"- I could hardly continue, and fresh tears began sliding down my cheeks. I tightly clutched, Father's hand , the hands of the Majestic , Heavenly King. The one who rules the entire Universe.

He cuddled me in his loving arms, for a long moment, and then gently placed the tiara on my head.
"I know"- he calmly replied, his countenance , emitting such peace, that transcends all  understanding.
"I know, the battles you face"- he sighed deeply.
"Come"- Father held my hand in his strong hands. And we walked, together, through the corridors of Heaven, the beautifully designed floors, gleamed as white pearls , embellished with gold.
We entered the gallery, a wide room, stretching to infinity, with pillars engraven with gems. And many, hundreds of Angels, with different musical instruments were present inside the room, singing melodious tunes.....
Father looked at me, lovingly and smiled. I stood transfixed by his Majestic and Imperial demeanor , his face glowed radiant , like the bright sun.
"Shall we dance"- he asked me, reaching out his hand, palm outward, toward me, fully 
aware of my struggle and fears.
I resisted, to dance, still feeling low and anxious. But then, Father's affectionate , reassuring smile , calmed all my fears , and lit a new life inside me.
"Yes"- I said, shyly , with a sheepish grin and firmly held his hands.

And , Oh.... we dance....
Smiling and chuckling....
He held my hand and swinged me round and round , and we dance.... as the music of Heaven played.

I stopped, and noticed my silver bellies (shoes) ," My shoes look poor, with broken buckles , daddy" - I complained, still gripping his hand.
"Father, I failed you, I'm sorry, this battle is just too hard for me." - I mumbled , with wet cheeks.
Father bent low to kiss my forehead and then embraced me dearly.

"My little princess, beloved of my heart, You are indeed very Brave. I am fully aware of all your concerns"
"Do not quit, for when the battles are fierce to fight , there are sure, hidden rewards, kept as prize"
"It is courage, to continue, in the midst of overwhelming events . And you are brave."
"I am with you always...."

He looked straight in my eyes, a gaze that was deep into my soul, "You have a Hero inside you" , his words , every vowel in the sentence was alive, it resonated  and breathed life into my subconscious.
I stared Father, in silence.
His face , now appearing more radiant than before, and his Majestic demeanor stood up so much glorious. I gasped, wide eyed in awe.

Father smiled at me, his everloving , adoring gaze, and total attention was riveted on me, which just melted my heart.....
I buried my face in his loving embrace...... and muttered, " It's you, 'You make me Brave' ..."

"AS A FATHER LOVES AND PITIES HIS CHILDREN , SO THE LORD LOVES AND PITIES THOSE WHO FEAR HIM [with reverence , worship and awe]. 
(Psalm103:13)

*********************************************************************
Note:::
Its an imaginary conversation with the Father God in Heaven, written for the purpose of inspiration and encouragement to readers.

1 comment: